Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Valencia Deal Completed

Looks like we've made our first deal of the summer. We've reportedly signed Valencia from Wigan for a fee of £16million. I'm not overly rolled over with this deal but I can see Valencia a useful part of the squad with the departures of Ronaldo and Tevez.

Speaking of Ronaldo, he's well and truely gone in a deal where everyone comes away a winner. Real Madrid gets their man, Ronaldo gets to fulfill a dream and we finally get to fleece someone in the market. I would like to thank Ronaldo for all the goals he's scored and the contribution to the club while he was here. I wouldn't exactly wish him all the best, but he wouldn't be getting any hate mails from me either. I'm just finally glad that we can have a normal summer from now on.

While I'm doing parting shots, everyone who has been reading knows that I really would love to have Carlitos back, but his recent tirades to the press has been pretty awful. We all know he's bitter to the core and we all know he's somewhat been given a rough time the past year. But he's throwing away all that goodwill out of the window. With each interview, he's burning bridges faster than I can strip to a Hot Chocolate song.

The best thing he can do right now is to sign up (with Shitty or whoever), suit up and, for the love of god, fucking shut up. And I do bloody hope we never sign another Argentinian. Veron was bad, Heinez was awful and Tevez is starting to stink. Let's just stick with second-rated Brazilians.

No comments:

Blog Archive