Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Summer Sale : Rossi Sold To Villarreal

All I have to say is.....what the fuck!

The fee is not disclosed at this point in time. It had better be larger than what Parma offered.

With Ole injured and Saha unfit (what's new?), it could possibly be Rooney and Smith upfront against Reading on the opening day. And that's not even a given, since there is a chance that Smith could very well be gone by then.

Anderson might get a larger role if things go his way. I seriously hope Anderson is worth the price we paid for him. From what little I've seen of Anderson, and what I already know of Rossi, I have a sinking feeling that Rossi's the better player now and in the future.

Official Reports:
MANUTD.com
MEN

Latest Update:
United has Rossi option - I'm feeling slightly better after reading this. Hate to see Rossi go without ever given a real chance. Maybe it is all about the money afterall....

No comments:

Blog Archive