Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Heinze's Liverpool Move Falls Apart

The 3 man panel from the Premier League has ruled that the letter signed by David Gill was not a legal undertaking, hence Heinze has to see out his 2 year contract.

Honestly, I'd rather see Heinze gone. The sooner the better and to who, it doesn't really matter. The last thing we need is someone who's not happy to create trouble in the locker room. Already tension should be quite high after our recent results and any potential disharmony is not welcomed. Ideally, Heinze doesn't ever report for training with the first team and rots in the reserves for the next 2 years. I seriously doubt anything he does from this moment on is going to endear himself to the fans. I know for certain that he's a permanent fixture in my blackbook.

2 comments:

Gentleman said...

Since there is no loyalty and love from him.. I think he should leave too. How disappointing. Thought he will stay and fight for first team football. Same with Alan Smith. Jump ship just to hunt for regular football.

spectre said...

I understand the need to play first team football for both of them. While I don't blame Smith for moving, I just found it disgusting the way Heinze went about making his move to Liverpool.

To make matters worse, he's still fighting to keep his Liverpool move alive. Shocking but true! Fuckin' Judas! Shameless prick! I really would luuuv to see him rot in the reserves (in my best Keagan voice).

Blog Archive