Thursday, July 05, 2007

YES!!! TEVEZ TO UNITED!!!!

Today shall be known as the day I creamed in my pants! Before we get ourselves all excited over the news (it's in all the major publications), as of right now, it's not a done deal yet. But one thing's for sure, it's pretty darn close. This is right out of the journals of fantasy football.

Tevez is a proven winner at all levels, and we saw first hand how he single-handedly staved off relegation with West Ham. He's Cantona special, and his work-rate, from everything I've read, is United through and through.

I can't wait for this news to be confirmed. Meanwhile, here's the news. Eat your hearts out!

BBC - United Close in on Striker Tevez
Times - United Close in on Tevez
The Telegraph - Tevez Set for United
Manchester Evening News - Reds Close in on Tevez
The Daily Mail - Fergie Signs Tevez
The Mirror - Man Uni-Tev
The Sun - United Close in on Tevez

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is superb news for fans. By all accounts, this isn't a done deal yet. Hope it's not just premature ejectulation on your part.

spectre said...

LOL! I certainly hope it isn't too. I've been following Tevez's career since 04, and I'm sure as hell excited about the prospect of him joining United, even if he's somewhat similar to our own Rooney.

So you can understand why I'm practically jumping up and down when I received the news today. I'm not too sure how he's going to fit into the team, but I reckon that's a good headache for Fergie to have.

Anonymous said...

Go Tevez. Argentina is proud of you. BUt, please don't forget to dance some cumbia villeira.

spectre said...

I'm waiting for the official word that Tevez is a United player. This must be how expectant fathers must be feeling over their first born.

When that happens, you'll be sure I'd be dancing the cumbia villera as well! ;D

Blog Archive