Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ronaldo Pledges Future With United

'I'm Not A Galatico' - Ronaldo has given the clearest indication yet that he's going to remain at Manchester United. Given all the smoke screens passed out by the media, I'm taking this with a healthy pinch of salt. Even if he stays at United for life, it's going to take him quite a while to even come close to Cantona's cult status.

Woodgate Defuses Ronaldo Row - Well, he didn't say it outright, but the implications that it was a penalty were there. Kudos to Woodgate for clearing the air.

Ferguson's F-word Rant - This is a Sun exclusive, and I almost never got to read the article. Page 3 always distracts me whenver I visit the Sun website, and today's entry almost had me in my own F-word rant! Anyway, back to the article, I don't know why this is a big deal. It's just Fergie being typically Fergie, and the English media typically being the English media.

Nevilles to Equal Charltons' Record
- Er....I'm happy for them, I really am. Just not a fan of the English national team.

2 comments:

Gentleman said...

I'm glad Ron's with us!

spectre said...

Me too. But I'm waiting for his greedy agent to come out denying this though, too much smoke has been seen in this direction to discount a 'Real' fire. ;o)

Blog Archive