Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Boro Barks Up Wrong Tree

In the news today:

Ronaldo Branded A Cheat - Typical Boro. I'm beginning to lose complete and total respect for Boro. It's getting disgusting and getting on my nerves the way they are coming out to discredit Ronaldo. I can understand they were still complaining about the Riverside penalty incident back in December, but in last night's game, even a fucking blind man can see it was a penalty. It's just disgraceful that Southgate and his coaching staff are such dicks.

'Why Does Controversy Follow Me?' - Good to see Ronaldo being totally unflastered about the whole 'cheat' thingy. Boro would have garnered more sympathy had they attacked the referee instead for playing favourites by not sending Rooney off. I sincerely hope they get relegated next season. Boro is seriously pissing me off.

Warnock Brands Southgate A Disgrace - Neil Warnock probably conveys my feelings best when he calls Southgate a disgrace.

Owen Bent On United - Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not a big fan of Owen Hargreaves. But his commitment to joining us cannot be doubted. I hope his transfer goes thru this summer for a reasonable price. My only fear is that he's going to be another Michael Carrick, not that Carrick isn't good, just too damn pricey.

2 comments:

Gentleman said...

Hi, greetings.

I hope that Hargreaves moves to Old Trafford as well. As for your concern about him being too pricey.. I guess for that we will know when the transfer rumour comes to light.

Anyway regarding this entry.. Boro too pissed me off as well. Gareth Southgate is way too young a manager. But that is what happens when Cristiano Ronaldo earns a penalty after his 'diving' reputation. Darn.

Cheers!

spectre said...

Hi Jiahao,

I'm pretty sure we're going to overpay, as usual. Our current board has proven itself utterly incompetent in transfer dealings. Gone are the days of getting bargains like Cantona, Ole or Irwin.

I suspect alot has to do with our recent successes as well as the publishing of our financial status. However my main suspicion is that since Martin Edwards, every chairman since hasn't had the balls to say 'NO' to Fergie.

Blog Archive