Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Keano, the New Manager for Sunderland

I'm having mixed feelings of this appointment. I love Keane, I really do. I wish we have a younger version of him right now in midfield instead of some over-priced player. On the other hand, I really dislike Sunderland and hope I'd never see the likes of these bastards ever again.

The dilemma here is that I really want to see Keane do well in management, and maybe one day take over as United's manager. As much as I like some renowned and established manager to take over the club, I also like someone who loves Manchester United and has ties to the history and the fans. The only way of having my cake and eating it is hoping that someone like Keane establishes himself in the managerial position.

Anyway, good luck Keane on your new appointment. May these bastards play harder for you than they did their last manager.

No comments:

Blog Archive