Friday, August 08, 2008

Ronaldo's PR Manager Needs A Rise

I think everyone should read Ronaldo's interview in the Guardian. It's really pretty damn good. He confirms once and for all that he's staying with the team......for this season.

More importantly he mans up to causing a media circus that has sprung up. At the same time he commits wholeheartedly to United's cause.

All fine and dandy stuff. He almost had me. I could almost forgive him for souring a summer meant for celebration, then I realised that it's all a huge PR show. It's a desperate attempt to mend bridges with the fans, at the same time setting us up for a move to Real Madrid, possibly next summer.

Still, I'm impressed with the interview. I'm sure many would have already forgiven him based on it. But there's still plenty left for Ronaldo to win the respect of this fan back.

No comments:

Blog Archive