Monday, January 01, 2007

Ole's Stamp Of Approval

If Ole says he's good enough, that's good enough for me!

From Football365

"It is a joy to be in the same dressing room as Cristiano," revealed Solskjaer.

"He is always smiling, which just shows how happy he is.

"His finishing is excellent and he produces crosses which strikers only have to move to get on the end of.

"The thing is, he is always practising. He always stays after training for half an hour, or sometimes, an hour just practising. Sometimes I wonder if he is doing too much. I certainly cannot do that at my age."
Good to know Ronaldo is happy here as well as training hard. When was the last time we read/heard about a player training extra hard? That's right, the legend, Cantona. This time round we have a 21 year old doing it. I'm sure Ole left out the names of the others who stayed back as well. This team is hungry, and it's showing!

No comments:

Blog Archive