Monday, January 08, 2007

Ole To The Rescue (Manchester United 2 - Aston Villa 1)

I practically missed this one due to the 'stag party of the year', and only caught a few moments of the game. I'm torrenting this game, but chances are it'd only be completed by the year 2010 at the current rate it's moving (or not moving).

Larsson scored on his debut. From what little I've seen from the game, he's truly a wonderful player. He's got more up in his brain than our entire strike force put together. Yes, I'm thoroughly impressed with the glimpses I caught. I wonder if there is any chance at all of actually signing him for the remainder of the season instead of just 3 months?

When the chips are down, Ole is the one to count on. He's still as clinical as before. An instintive strike in the dying moments brought us thru to the 4th round.

No comments:

Blog Archive