Friday, September 01, 2006

West Ham Signs Tevez and Mascherano

You gotta be kidding me. Seriously you gotta be kidding me. How in the world did we not do this and let West Ham do it is beyond me, especially after all the news coming in that we've been trying to sign them. Actually, I know how the hell this slipped thru our hands....we have a bunch of donkeys at the helm. I'm serious!

Ly and I have always thought that Mascherano was the ideal midfielder we're looking for. He's display with Argentina during the World Cup was exactly what we needed, a tough man in the centre of the pitch. To make things worse, he's able to pass the ball better than some 18 million pound man we got.

And don't get me started on Tevez. This was a guy who wore a Manchester United jersery during one of the interviews last season! We're really one of the worst teams when it comes to making deals....and sort of deals.

So far we've had a brilliant start to the season, however when the wheels start to fall off (which eventually will), we're going to rue this chance to sign 2 world class players.

No comments:

Blog Archive