Thursday, March 09, 2006

You are my Solskjaer, my Ole Solskjaer!

I can't believe how unlucky my favourite player is. He broke his jaw in a reserve game and wouldn't be available this season. He's been out for 2 seasons. Given his age and the number of strikers we have, I seriously doubt he'd ever play again for Manchester United.

Everytime he's theatened to come back, he's hit by a new injury. He must have used up all his luck by scoring that goal in Barcelona in 99. He's probably the only Manchester United player (past and present) who joined Shareholders United. The only one who actually put his money where his mouth is in the fight against the Glazer's takeover. For that, you have earned my eternal respect.

This is probably premature, but here's a farewell to the Baby-faced Assassin. You were always my sunshine when skies are grey!

No comments:

Blog Archive