Sunday, January 01, 2012

Hope You Enjoyed Your Birthday, Fergie

Manchester United 2 - Blackburn 3
Scorers
Manchester United: Berbatov (52, 62)
Blackburn: Yakubu (pen 16, 51), Hanley (80)


Team: De Gea, Jones, Carrick, Valencia, Evra, Rafael (Keane 86), Park, Nani, Welbeck, Berbatov, Hernandez (Anderson 46)

Am glad I missed this one, if not I'd be fuming. I'll probably still find a way to download the game and watch it at my own time.

From all acounts I've read and from the numerous smses to Kentona and friends (dread to check my phone bill for the month), it seemed like we were our own worst enemies. Ferguson seemed to gatecrash his own birthday party by lining up a weird formation and opted to rest our best players. He seemed so cocksure that neither Giggs nor Rooney were allowed on the bench. It effectively left Will Keane to come on for Rafael on the 86th minute to make a rescue that would never come.

Sigh....this come just when we looked to be turning the screws on Shitty with a nice run of results and a fixture list that looks rather favourable. Should've known it would last with our ever busy treatment table. No doubts about it, Fergie laid a bomb on us with this one. I'd like to see him wiggle out of this one.

I'm just glad I missed this one.

No comments:

Blog Archive