Monday, April 12, 2010

This One's On Ferguson

Blackburn 0 - Manchester United 0

Team: Van der Sar, Rio, Vidic, Neville, O'Shea (Evra 79), Scholes, Giggs (Gibson 58), Nani, Valencia, Berbatov, Macheda (Park 66)


Once again Ferguson's decisions continue to baffle. Playing 3 almost mummified players did us in today. That and the fact the Choker continues to underwhelm.

Looks like we're almost out of the title race with this draw. 4 games left, one game behind and a point back. With the way Chelsea is playing, it looks pretty much like mission impossible. I doubt Tom Cruise and the entire clan of Scientologists can do much to right this sinking ship. Xenu for the win here.

I'm not going into the game here. I'm glad I missed much of it and doubly glad I had plenty to drink after the game. Let's lock it, we're as good as done. Time for Ferguson to ring in the changes and a wholesale makeover in the summer. Either that or he can join the calcified trio in a glorified exodus. Oh, and we're a one man team.

2 comments:

Jiahao said...

Such disappointment. Looks like a transition period again, after a hard fought season until April.

spectre said...

I think a large share of the problems this year is down to Ferguson being Ferguson. Too stubborn and too much faith in players that have clearly gone past their sell-by date.

I suppose the only bright spark from this is that I don't have to eat crop! Phew!

Blog Archive