Thursday, October 26, 2006

No Access to Mickey Mouse Cup

Due to my Windows Media Player 10 crashing to devastating effect, I've not been able to catch the mickey mouse cup game against Crewe. After fiddling with the damn computer for the past 18hrs or so, I've finally managed to isolate the problem to window's media player. I've since reinstalled it together with all my other programs and hopefully will be able to catch this weekend's game live from the PC.

In the meantime, I've also stopped reading my mail and reading all soccer related sites while I torrent the game. Hopefully no one reveals the Crewe result before I have a chance to watch the game. The unfortunate thing here is that the bloody goddamn torrent is taking forever to download. As of typing this entry, the estimated completion date is probably next year.

So in the meantime, I'll be browsing this site to watch South Park from the net until I can watch the game.

http://southparkvideos.blogspot.com/2006/08/south-park-videos-index.html

BTW, this site is so awesome. I've not had the chance to browse thru it all since I already have every single episode in my harddisk, but I think it has ALL the episodes available for viewing online!

No comments:

Blog Archive