Monday, January 30, 2006

Hungry like a Wolf

It's the second day of the Chinese New Year and most of the kopitams showing the game were closed. I had to torrent the game, but it was worth the wait to watch a good display.

We simply outclassed Wolves. Practically every player did well. I was particularly impressed with Park and Saha. Vidic was given a full debut.

There was abit of concern with the midfield especially after I saw Rio was given the central midfield role. He did really well, and was given a chance to partner Vidic when we were 3-0 up. Maybe the opponents weren't that strong, when you include a 38-year old Ince. I'd reserve my judgement on Rio as a midfielder when and if he gets a chance to perform against some sterner opposition.

We're playing really well. Let's hope this continues against a physical opponent in Blackburn on Wednesday.

No comments:

Blog Archive